Wednesday 29 April 2009

The George - Part I

This post is titled with the Part I because I imagine I'll review this pubs food more than just once what with it being just around the corner from both work and my house.


I've tried almost everything The George has to offer once and it's all been good with the exception of, in my opinion, anything with gravy. They put a strange tomatoey gravy on stuff and it's kinda gross. I'm hoping that by writing this blog the boyfriend and I might actually order something other than this burger because they do have loads of other vegan options.


The George burger comes with great chips and a side salad but it's the yummy toasted bun, vegan mayo and the addition of bacon and vegan cheese that really makes this burger so awesome. With the extras I think this meal comes in at around £7.15 which is totally reasonable given how stuffed you'll be afterwards!

You've probably noticed that I've had a bit of a slow start to this blogging thing and that's because I've been saving all my cash to go to New York. I leave in just under a week so I'll be posting loads of exciting stuff when I get back.

2 comments:

  1. We are looking at visiting Brighton at the end of the year, so great to see a vegan based Brighton blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cannot wait to read about your us adventures!
    -melanie

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!